Come work for us
Helping make a permanent positive change in the hearts, minds and wallets of those locally
About Ground Up Digital
We are a social enterprise digital agency. We discuss and define all our clients’ marketing assets, and make sure we leverage everything available so they can get the best value from the brand and reputation they have worked so hard to build. Our clients love the holistic digital marketing strategies we create, that recognise the interconnections between different online media and combine approaches to deliver better results than each would achieve alone. Our principal focus is on Google Ads and Facebook advertising, search engine optimisation, and website design.
Our social mission is to train newcomers who have plenty of potential, but face difficulties finding a workplace to help them use it due to disability or past
mistakes. We believe everyone deserves fair chances in life, regardless of their background, demographic or personal history. Currently, we are looking for experienced staff who want to use their existing digital marketing skills and to extend their skill set by working with us to mentor and train others. Your expertise will combine with ours to make sure our clients always receive the stellar service they deserve – while we meet our social objectives at the same time.
Why we might be right for you:
Looking for your next challenge?
Are you a passionate, innovative, hardworking, and honest person, who would love to join a socially responsible digital agency as we expand rapidly?
Are you seeking an employer who has the same values and emphasis on work-life balance and flexibility as you do, and where you can see the positive effect of the work you do every day?
Would you love to mentor and develop others, and take pride in seeing them thrive professionally?
Then you might be the right person to join us at Ground Up Digital.
We’re making something great. Come and help us build it.
Current Vacancies :
View our current vacancies:
Paid Media Manager
£20k - £25k Depending on experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small company at an early stage, with clear progression into a hands-on management role as we expand.
As a small but fast-growing agency, we’re looking for the right team player, with extensive PPC experience and a can-do attitude to help our clients grow.
Someone with a proven PPC track record
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running when it comes to all things PPC, with experience of producing measurable results for a wide range of clients.
Someone who can roll up their sleeves
At first the role will involve assisting with a range of other digital marketing tasks, so it’s vital that you’re a team player, who is happy to get stuck in.
Someone keen to build their skills & grow with the role
PPC is constantly changing, we need someone who not only stays up to date with the latest trends, but is continually looking for the next big thing. A self-motivated learner who wants to broaden their expertise.
Someone who loves training and mentoring a team
We have been growing rapidly, this role grow into a managerial position over time, so we’re looking for someone who can coach and support others to develop a team of PPC executives that deliver great results.
Someone who can take the lead
You’ll have the confidence to take ownership of all PPC client communications, including client calls, video calls and meetings, to form their strategy, discuss the best implementation and advise.
Someone who has ideas
You will have a full understanding of the interconnected nature of a multi-channel advertising strategy, and a desire to experiment with different ideas and theories to enhance a brand’s revenue structure.
Someone who cares
You will be keen to work with us towards our overarching goal to create a socially responsible business that truly works for good, as well as helping to progress the company’s vision and goals on a day-to-day basis.
What’s on Offer?
- Location: Leeds (but working remotely until January 2022 at least)
- Work with local, national and international clients
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Rapid progression opportunities as the company grows
- Friendly & supportive small team environment
- The opportunity to make a real difference
- Deliver results-focused PPC strategies on behalf of our diverse portfolio of local and national clients
- Able to produce quality presentations & client reports from scratch.
- Undertake in-depth keyword research & competitor analysis
- Conduct ad account audits to identify potential weaknesses and opportunities and to gain an understanding of the competitive landscape
- Devise content calendars for maximum impact
- Communicate concepts to non-technical and inexperienced audiences
- Have a solid range of skills around different ad platforms
- Understand other digital disciplines including SEO and email marketing
- Good time management skills
- Drive to keep up to date with digital marketing trends
- An eye for detail and the ability to proof the work of others
- Experience with Google Ads & Social Media Advertising (Facebook & LinkedIn)
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Tag Manager & Pixel tracking
- Have experience of running PPC campaigns for agencies or in-house
- Able to use a range of PPC software / tools
- Graphic design experience to create great visuals for client ads
- Handling multiple accounts in an organised and effective manner
- Experience in, or aptitude for, training others
- 2-3 years’ minimum experience in Paid Media
- Agency experience preferable
- WordPress experience
- Mastery of MS suite, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Client facing experience
- Video editing skills
- TikTok Advertising Experience